Can you believe that over 70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time of their death? Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax.
Our services include :-
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children.
- Obtaining grants of probate
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney - both Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare versions.
- Preparation of Wills, trusts and deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing estates