Mark joined the firm in September 2019 from a large local firm where Mark previously worked spells based in Holsworthy, Truro (covering Penzance, Falmouth and surrounding areas) and Launceston.
Mark qualified via the CILEx route completing the majority of his studies distance learning during evenings and weekends.
Mark did take a year out of work to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of the West of England, passing the course with Distinction.
Mark has experience in residential, commercial and agricultural property transactions.
Mark’s specialist areas include the following:-
- Buying and selling of freehold and leasehold residential property
- Buying and selling of commercial property
- Buying and selling of agricultural land and property
- Property refinancing of residential/commercial or agricultural property (ranging from standard residential re-mortgaging or the raising of time-sensitive commercial loans such as the raising of bridging finance)
- Deeds of Easement
- Deeds of Variation of Leases
- Voluntary registrations at HM Land Registry including adverse possession claims
In his spare time, Mark can be found assisting on his family’s dairy farm or spending time with his partner exploring the north Cornwall and north Devon coast line or exploring local national trust properties.
Mark became a partner in July 2021