Please choose one of the following options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
- Pay an Invoice - credit cards accepted, subject to a 1% administration fee
- Pay Money on Account - debit cards ONLY
If you are sending us funds on account of disbursements such as search fees or court fees, payment must be made by debit card - please select the "Pay Money on Account" option. Please note this payment facility should not be used for the transfer of completion monies or stamp duty land tax, which should be sent via bank transfer – please refer to our Confirmation of Instructions for our bank details.
If you are paying an invoice in respect of our fees then you also have the option to pay by Credit Card - please select the "Pay an Invoice" option. Payments by credit card will incur a 1% administration charge which will be added automatically. There is no administration charge for paying by debit card.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
There is a minimum payment amount of £10 and a maximum payment amount of £5,000
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected. If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.